Booking Terms & Conditions
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the event||Refund applicable|
|15 calendar days or more||50% refund of participation fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||No refund will be given|
- For employer bookings only, in the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event The Lean Water & Energy Skillnet reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by The Lean Water & Energy Skillnet, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Lean Water & Energy Skillnet event. The Lean Water & Energy Skillnet shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.