A Skillnet training network is a group of private sector companies, based in Ireland, who operate in the same sector/region. These companies come together to carry out training-related activities that may not be possible on their own. The training networks are funded by Skillnet to deliver grant aided training and the companies also contribute matching funding. Skillnet training networks also offer free places on some of their courses to unemployed people.
As an employee you can attend a range of Skillnet courses at no cost to yourself – all costs are paid by your company and Skillnet.
Skillnet training networks, and the courses they provide, are industry-led so you can:
- Attend courses that are needed by, and relevant to, not only your company but also wider industry
- Enhance your knowledge of current market trends in your sector/region
- Open up career progression and development paths
- Achieve new, relevant work qualifications
By training with employees from other companies you can:
- Create new business contacts
- Benefit from shared knowledge and networking
Member companies can book online on the ‘Training Programmes’ page to reserve a place on a public course. If necessary, the Lean & Green Skillnet can issue a Purchase Order.
Payment must be made prior to the training start date.