Please fill out this form and then proceed to payment
An Energy Management System helps an organisation to cut energy costs and reduce the environmental impact of the organisations activities. It provides a structured approach on how to adopt energy management principles with confidence in an organisation with the assurance that the approach that is taking is aligned with international Best Practice and aligned to ISO50001:2018
The training will be delivered by a trainer who aware of the common mistakes and pitfalls that organisations have made in the past when embarking on the implementation of energy management activities within their organisations.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be aware of the following Energy Management principles:
- Management Commitment and the importance of senior management support to the development of a structured approach to energy management.
- Planning and how to effectively review the energy consumption profiles within your organisation and to focus on the key energy using areas for ongoing energy management with
the correct performance indicators.
- Operation of the facility including placing a focus on operational and maintenance activities and how this can contribute to significant energy waste if not managed effectively.
- Checking of the systems and processes to ensure that the performance of the equipment is as planned and that projects are progressing on schedule.
- Review of the management system with senior management to ensure that the system is delivering on the organisational objectives.