Please fill out this form and then proceed to payment
This programme is part of the Advanced Water Steward Series and is focused on water metering and monitoring.
This course will support water stewards in delivering robust water metering and monitoring systems at their facility. It will assist water stewards understand and implement data driven controls and real time monitoring to optimise water use at a Site or Significant Water User (SWU) level.
Module Content & Structure
• Module 1 – Defining Your Project
• Module 2 – Fundamentals of Metering and Data Technologies
• Module 3 – Introduction to Data Analytical Tools
• Module 4 – Developing a Control and Monitoring Regime
• Module 5 – Creating your A3 Report
Optional workshops/webinars – This programme includes 2 contact days to provide mentoring and support for the work-based assignment as well as providing peer to peer learning opportunities.