The Introduction to Management and Leadership programme was developed for working professionals seeking to deepen their managerial and leadership skills, while also achieving university certification.
Flexible Blended Learning – Learners can study this programme ‘anytime and anywhere’, learning at their own pace with minimum disruption to work schedules.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is designed for front line managers and professionals looking to develop their management and leadership expertise in order to lead teams; deliver on company projects and facilitate career progression.
Module Content & Structure Management & Leadership Brochure
This introductory Management & Leadership programme is comprised of 8 online modules, including theories and skills development in:
• Core Management and Leadership Skills
• Personal Performance in Time Management and Goal Setting
• Understanding Lean Business and Continuous Improvement
• Managing People and Developing Teams
• Running Effective Meetings and Group Problem Solving
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.