Please fill out this form and then proceed to payment
Origin Green is collaborating with the Lean and Green Skillnet to give member firms a free place* on the ‘Sustainability Pass’ training programme.
Sustainability Pass – Online Training Programme
Sustainability Pass is aimed at raising staff awareness and does so by introducing the core elements of sustainability and covering topics such as: energy, water, waste, biodiversity and global citizenship. Each topic introduces the key challenges along with practical advice on how to make cost savings and contribute to more sustainable practices at home and at work.
The training programme is delivered online and can be accessed from any device at any time. Topics are broken into six short ‘bite-sized’ sessions (approximately 10 minutes each) allowing greater flexibility for the learner to complete in their own time.
- Demonstrates commitment to SDGs and other national sustainability initiatives (Origin Green, EPA, SEAI)
- Contributes to enhanced resource efficiency and reduced costs at the site
- Underpins long term behavioural change initiatives at member sites
- Engages all employees in meeting energy, water and waste management goals
- Demonstrates commitment to staff development in sustainability as part of ethical audits, ISO50001, etc.
*Please note there is a limit of one place per member firm